The latest market intelligence study on the SMART FOOD market applies the best of both primary and secondary research techniques to bring to light the growth rate of the Smart Food Market for the forecast period, 2020 – 2028. The report sheds light on the minute details of the Smart Food industry pertaining to growth factors, opportunities and lucrative business prospects, regions showing promising growth, and forecast estimation till 2028. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing investments by food processing companies for development of enhanced food preservation techniques, packaging, and high nutritional value food products.
Browse Detailed Research report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-food-market
The global smart food market is expected to reach a market size of USD 940.98 Billion at a steady CAGR of 10.0% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is curated with an intent to offer the readers and businesses a competitive edge over other players in the industry. Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that are likely to bolster or impede the growth of the market in the coming years. It also offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the Smart Food market. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently unfolding as a key market influencer. The report provides a thorough estimation of the overall impact of the pandemic on the Smart Food market and its vital segments. The report also discusses the impact of the pandemic across different regions of the market.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/511
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals. Key players in the market include Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Arla Foods, Aveka, Inc., Balchem Corporation, BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Firmenich SA, Ingredion Incorporated, International Flavors Fragrances Inc. (IFF), and Kellogg Company.
Key Highlights of Report
- In November 2020, Cargill announced investment into Health for Life Capital II fund of Seventure Partners. The Health for Life capital II Fund of Seventure Partners supports the microbiome revolution in the areas of nutrition and health. The investment is expected to help Cargill in bringing more relevant products to the market in the functional food arena.
- The dairy products segment accounted for largest market share of 31.0% in 2020. Increasing consumption of dairy products among a global consumer base is driving growth of the smart food market, and this is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
The Smart Food Market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook. A comprehensive collection of data on major companies occupying a strong foothold in the industry adds immense value to the overall research. The assessment of the wining strategies followed by these companies can help business owners not only strategize but also execute business operations by referring the statistics about competitor analysis. Careful assessment of the industry analysis across different regions along with vital information on the market size, share and growth rate makes this report a wonderful resource for business evangelists.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Red Phosphor Market : Increasing demand for fertilizers, LED, and flame retardants, and launch of new products by key players are some key factors driving growth of the market. Growth of the market can be attributed to enhancements in lighting and new product launches, and rising demand for fertilizers and flame retardants globally.
- Electrotherapy Market : Electrotherapy systems consist of a battery-powered unit attached by wires to electrode pads. For this therapy process, electrode pads are placed on the affected area, and the system delivers small or low-intensity electrical impulses to the skin through electrode pads.
- Logistics Robots Market : Growing emphasis on warehouse automation is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
- Plant Genomics Market : Plant genomics helps in genetic variation identification in phenotypes and molecular pathway characterization in resistance from abiotic and biotic stresses.
- Food Antioxidants Market : Growing demand for home food preservation options is another factor contributing to the rising utilization of food antioxidants in food and beverage industries.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756