The rising awareness about vehicles and passengers and the growing prevalence of road accidents are the major factors driving the automotive head-up display market.
Market size: USD 1,389.7 million in 2019, Market Growth: CAGR of 27.4%, Market Trends: Growing demand for modern 3D AR head-up display
The global automotive head-up display (HUD) market is estimated to rise from USD 1,389.7 million in 2019 to USD 9,881.1 million in 2027, with a substantial CAGR of 27.4%
An automotive head-up display provides various warnings and signals such as safely conveying speed, lane change assistance, rear impact warning, collision warning, navigating the road, and making sure that the driver is focusing on the road. For example, researchers from Cambridge University and Jaguar Land Rover are partnering to develop a 3D head-up display that provides real-time safety information directly in front of the driver.
The increasing number of road accidents, growing awareness regarding vehicle and passenger safety, high demand for autonomous vehicles are the significant factors attributing to the automotive head-up display market. Moreover, increasing demand for advanced 3D AR head-up displays and elevated investments in luxury and modern cars.
Favorable funding from private and public sectors in RD for head-up display technology and the rising disposable income have promoted the overall market growth. Technological advances in the automotive head-up display are another significant factor propelling the automotive head-up display market.
Key participants in the automotive head-up display market:
- Continental AG
- Elbit Systems
- YAZAKI Corporation
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems
- Denso Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Rockwell Collins
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global automotive head-up display market on the basis of product type, technology, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Combiner Head-UP Display
- Windshield Head-Up Display
Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Display
- Conventional Head-Up Display
Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Sales Channel Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-head-up-display-market
Further key findings:
- The conventional head-up display sub-segment dominated to automotive head-up display market in 2019. The rising utilization of OEMs, the economical installation process compared to AR HUD, and the elevating focus on passenger safety.
- Based on product type, the combiner head-up display sub-segment is approximated to witness considerable growth as they are smaller and cost-effective in comparison to the windshield head-up display.
- Based on sales channel, the OEM sub-segment occupied the largest share of the market in 2019. The large market share is attributed to rising investments by automotive OEMs in luxury vehicles and the production of advanced head-up displays, along with engaging in strategic alliances, including collaborations and partnerships.
- The vehicle sub-segment led the product segment of the global market with a share of 83.5% in 2019. The rapidly increasing global population and fast development in emerging countries, and the rise in disposable income are contributing to the rising demand for automotive seats in personal vehicles.
- The Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the fastest CAGR of 29.6% due to premium passenger vehicles' augmented sales. Easy accessibility to raw materials and labor are surging the demand for automotive head-up display components in this region. Moreover, the increasing disposable income and growing GDP in emerging countries are contributing to the market revenue in the APAC region.
- Europe held the most significant market revenue of around 34% in 2019 due to the growing requirement to comply with safety standards to reduce accidents during a collision. Additionally, the rising cognizance for improving automotive safety and rising investments in RD is estimated to escalate the market growth during the projected period.
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Latin America
Middle East Africa
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Ask for Sample@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3609
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is tailored according to your needs.